The HYBRID TOWER may be the most versatile piece of equipment on your site. With LED lights that are designed as DOT approved street lights, the HYBRID TOWER will outperform practically every light tower you have ever used. Yet, it is much more that a standard street light. As a true hybrid light tower, the HYBRID TOWER will run 10 to 40 hours completely silent on batteries and if those batteries run low, an onboard gas, LP, or diesel generator can turn on automatically to run the lights, re-charge the batteries, and even provide power for your site. Or you can plug the unit into any household power supply to run the lights and recharge the batteries and then during the day, the solar panels can finish the job of recharging the batteries. There is much more. MAST - TOOL CARRIER
Quick connect additional lights, video equipment, camera surveillance, and advertising.
· Patented - Rotate lights to streetlight position
· Patent Pending - Quick connect camera surveillance
· Patented - In front of lights signage
· Patented - Mast mounted signage
· Patented - Front corner lighting/extension lighting on tripod · Quick connect to add additional lights or tools · Mast mounted LED monitor available in 4 ft x 7 ft high definition
Recognizes the desire for reduced carbon footprint and dramatic fuel savings while also guaranteeing 100% light on demand regardless of conditions.
· Battery - Four (4) to Eight (8) 12 volt, deep cycle with optional lithium availability · 40 amp battery charger, largest charger available using standard 15 amp outlet · Shore Power (extension cord, wall outlet) · Solar - 500 watt charging, expandable to virtually any desired amount · Generator - 10 kw Perkins or 6 kw Honda generator with automatic start on low battery · Additional power available. as much as 8 kw available while lights are running unlike on a standard light tower · Generator available in Honda gasoline, Honda tri-fuel (gasoline / propane / natural gas) and Perkins Diesel · Patented - Automatic switching between all power sources